Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Best Summer Freebie

My kids are counting down the days til the end of school.    While I enjoy spending time with them during the summer, they seem to think I am "Julie, your Cruise Director" (am I dating myself with the Love Boat reference??!!).   Each day they seem to wake up and say, "so what are we doing today Mom?",   As a mom who is trying to balance working at home and figuring out what to do with the kids everyday, I struggle to come up with what to do with my kids during the summer.

Okay, so most days they will be playing in the backyard (or some other organized program) while I'm trying to work or if I need to be out during the day I rely upon the kind assistance of my mom (aka Granny).  Sometimes work can get so busy, that each week I try to dedicate an hour or two to spend quality time with my girls.   Last week I came across a great freebie from one of my Facebook friends sharing a link.   

Waterdown Lanes is offering a coupon for your kids to bowl for free if you register them on-line.    So for just the cost of shoe rentals and my adult price, we can have a great activity to do together once a week.    Here's the link    www.kidsbowlfree.com/waterdown or check out Waterdown Lanes on Facebook or visit their website  www.waterdownlanes.com ...where you can click on the link for Kids Bowl Free.   Best part is you get a coupon in your email inbox every week, all summer long.   

I hope you and your kids can take advantage of the coupon, bowl for free, and spend some fun time at this great Waterdown business.

No comments:

Post a Comment