Thursday, April 7, 2011

Best Cuppa Coffee

When I think of my favourite Waterdown coffee house, the theme song to "Cheers" always seems to run through my mind.    Not only does the Jitterbug Cafe have a great cup of coffee (I love their loose tea and hot chocolate too!), but you go back time and time again because you feel like a part of the family.

Proprietor Shelley Campbell, and her awesome staff, do their best to get to know their patrons, and  greet you like an old friend every time you return.

The food they serve is fantastic too.   Stop in for lunch or breakfast and you won't be disappointed.   For breakfast I love the Omelets (try Shelly's Special Omelet of the Day), and my girls love the Chocolate Chip Pancakes.    For lunch try their great homemade soup or my personal favourites the Chicken Summer Salad and to die for Banana Chocolate Chip muffin (it's HUGE)!  

Jitterbug is located at 35 Main Street North in Waterdown.   You can find them on the web at www.jitterbugcafeandcatering.com  or you can follow them on Facebook under Jitterbug Cafe.   They seem to post their daily specials on their Facebook page daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment