Thursday, April 14, 2011

Best Alterations

I must admit, I'm not very tall... and I often have my pant legs dragging on the ground.    You'd think that being of short stature that I would regularly have new pants hemmed at a tailor/alterations place.

Last week I decided that since the hem on my too long pants fell down from repeated dragging on the ground, that I'd better see about getting them fixed.    Many times I passed by AJ Professional Alterations at 19 Main Street South, and decided I'd give them a try.

I was so thrilled with the great service I got there.   I took my pants in (plus a couple of shirts which needed some stitching repairs done) on Monday and everything was ready by Wednesday!!   The best part was the price... only $13 cash to get everything hemmed/fixed (all transactions in cash).    So worth every penny and then some.   She did a fantastic job.    Looks like she can do anything you might need, and she looks after both ladies and gentlemen.    I love to support local business, and I highly recommend AJ Professional Alterations (905) 689-2228

No comments:

Post a Comment