Friday, January 20, 2012

Best Source for your Single Cup Brewer

Christmas 2010 I received a great Christmas present from my hubby, and I use it at least once a day, if not more.     I got a Keurig Single Cup Brewer.     I had done the big debate... Keurig or Tassimo?   What is this Dolce Gusto thing?    After much deliberation, I chose the Keurig.    (this reminded me of the debates in the 80's between VHS or Beta...)    

At that time, the K-Cups weren't as popular as they are now in your grocery store.    Basically any grocery store has a pretty good selection of them now, and there are many on-line sites for stocking up on everything you could possibly need for your single cup brewer.

About the time I received my machine, I had seen a segment on CH Morning Live and there was a segment with ESC Coffee.   They talked about their busy and growing showroom filled with all things needed for your brewer and even sold the machines too.    As soon as I could Dec. 27th, I immediately after Christmas and family obligations made a trip down to ESC Coffee in Burlington, just north of Appleby and North Service Road.   

The staff are super friendly, helpful and encourage you to grab a sample of the product first, and brew before you buy.    They have everything for your Keurig, Tassimo, Dolce Gusto etc...  Any product to brew in them from coffee, tea and hot chocolate, as well as accessories (like frothers, syrups and dairy products) to make any fancy drinks.   

If you are not local to the Burlington, Waterdown, Oakville area, then you can always order from them on-line.    Their website is www.ecscoffee.com   In the year I have been going there, the showroom keeps growing bigger and bigger and the store is always busy (Christmas is insane!)

If you live closeby, I really encourage you to check them out.    You have no idea just how much product is out there for them until you go.    So many interesting brands that you will just not find at your local grocery store.   

You can find them at:

5035 North Service Road Unit C1-C3
Burlington, ON L7L 5V2
Call: (905) 631-1524 or 1-800-263-3890

SHOWROOM HOURS:
Monday – Wednesday: 9am – 5:30pm,
Thursday 9-8,
Friday 9-8
Saturday: 10am – 5pm
Sunday 10am-5pm

No comments:

Post a Comment